Highest quality hormone-free whey formula. Essential for energy, lean muscle, and tissue repair. Instant Shake Mixâ€¨.
Holistifyâ„˘ Nutrition Complete Powder
Recommended Use:Â As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (30 grams) in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Nutrition Complete Powder may be blended into a shake if desired. Nutrition Complete Powder was not intended to be the sole source of calories, but as part of an overall program of healthy eating.
Allergen Information:Â This product does not contain fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy protein, wheat, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
About the Product
Holistify Nutrition Complete Powder is designed to help promote peak wellness by enhancing intake of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and micronutrients. Â Nutrition Complete Powder is made with an exceptional quality whey protein concentrate, which comes from herds that graze on disease-free, pesticide-free, chemical-free, natural grass pastures. These milking cows are not subject to any chemical, genetic or hyper-immunization influence. They are never given bovine growth hormone or any other hormones. No rBGH or rBST. They have no history of bovine disease and have never been fed any cannibalistic by-products. This whey protein concentrate is produced to maintain the fragile components naturally present in whole fresh milk including the immunoglobulins, lactoferrin and bovine serum albumin. The result is the highest quality protein formulation available.
Better than Soy
Whey protein is natureâ€™s richest source of biologically active protein. Unlike soy protein, which is low in the amino acid methionine, whey protein contains all the amino acids the body needs in the best balance yet discovered in any food.
Whey protein is derived from milk. Lactase enzyme was added to aid in the digestion of the small amount of lactose in this product. Those who are sensitive to milk products may be able to tolerate this whey protein, however, if you are allergic to milk and milk products, use Nutrition Complete Powder under the guidance of your health care practitioner.
Unsweetened, natural vanilla flavor:
Serving Size:Â 1 Scoop (36g)
|Holistify Nutrition Complete Powder||Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||1.5 MG|
|Saturated Fat & Trans Fat||0 MG|
|Total Carbohydrates||8 G|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||100 MG|
|Vitamin E (Total Natural Tocopherols)||100 MG|
|Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate)||10 MG|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||10 MG|
|Folates (NatureFolate blend)||100 MCG|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||50 MCG|
|Biotin (as d-biotin)||100 MCG|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||100 MG|
|Magnesium (from Creatine MagnaPower)||100 MG|
|Zinc (as Zinc Chelazome Bis-Glycinate Chelate)||5 MG|
|Chromium (TRAACSâ„˘ chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)||50 MCG|
|Total Glutamine Value||3.9 G|
|Bound Glutamic Acid (Proserumâ„˘)||3G|
|Immunoglobulins (Proserumâ„˘ Whey Protein)||2.1 G|
|Phosphatidylcholine (from Soy Lecithin)||840 MG|
|Creatine (from Creatine MagnaPowerâ„˘)||550 MG|
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)||120 MG|
|Protease 4.5||5000 HUT|
|Protease 3.0||10.7 SAPU|
|Protease 6.0 (Concentrate)||2000 HUT|
Other Ingredients: Proprietary whey protein concentrate (Proserumâ„˘), vegetable fiber, natural flavor (vanilla), tapioca dextrin, inulin, cellulose gum.â€¨This product does not contain: fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, wheat, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.â€¨Whey protein naturally contains apx 84 mg of Calcium per serving
Proserum is a registered trademark of Wellwisdom, LLC. Chelazome and Chelavite are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories., Inc. Chelates covered by U.S. Patents 5,516,925, 5,614,553 and patents pendingThese statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information and these products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any illness or disease or replace a balanced diet. Consult your doctor before starting any diet program.
Ask your healthcare practitioner how the ingredients in this formula make it ideal for nutritional support while treating for issue related to weight control, GI Therapies, detoxification, immune issues, heavy metals, and muscle gain. Weight loss, Lipid Management, Type II Diabetic Control, Blood Sugar Balance, Hypoglycemia, Mercury Toxicity, Weight Training, Yeast Overgrowth.
Holistify Nutrition Complete Powder is manufactured following GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and are produced at a NNFA certified facility.
We would like to share with you the research and information your licensed health care practitioner would review in order to recommend a supplement. Just like drug advertisements we are provided this information so that are an informed consumer. With this information we hope you will consult your licensed health care practitioner about the possible nutritional benefits of this product.
Please read the below disclaimer before reading on to the following pages:
THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR THE USE OF PHYSICIANS AND OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONERS ONLY. THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED FOR PHYSICIANS AND OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS TO USE AS A BASIS FOR DETERMINING WHETHER OR NOT TO RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS TO THEIR PATIENTS.
THIS MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION IS NOT FOR USE BY CONSUMERS. THE DIETARY SUP-PLEMENT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY HOLISTC FITNESS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CONSUMERS AS A MEANS TO CURE, TREAT, PREVENT, DIAGNOSE, OR MITIGATE ANY DISEASE OR OTHER MEDICAL CONDITION.
Benefits of Protein
Protein raises HDL, lowers triglycerides, benefits insulin resistance, promotes lean muscle growth, promotes satiety and gluconeogenesis. Animal studies show that whey protein increases longevity in aging mice and enhances liver and heart glutathione concentrations.1 Whey protein provides a good source of the amino acids, cysteine and leu- cine, which support the production of detoxifying elements needed to eliminate mercury from the body.2, 3 Holistic Fitness chose whey protein not just because it is an outstanding source of complete protein, but also for its host of other benefits, including immune-boosting.
Summary of Whey Protein Research:
- The lactoferrin and lactoferricin it contains are bacteriostatic 7
- Due to its high cysteine content it raises glutathione levels by 40-64% 6
- Suppresses appetite via CCK (Cholecystokinin) stimulation (caused by glycomacropeptides) 8
- Increases osteoblastic bone formation and reduces osteoclastic bone resorption 9
- Shown to increase bone density and to improve urine and serum metabolic indices for osteoporosis 10
- Shown to improve intestinal permeability and protect from GI radiation damage 11, 12
- Shown to reduce E. coli, H. pylori and cryptosporidium infection in the GI tract 13, 7
Nutrition Complete contains 840 mg of phosphatidyl choline per serving, which is the most important nutrient for liver support. This is because liver cell membranes are made of phosphatidyl choline. Sup- porting the liver is important whenever a patient is working with toxic chemicals or lives in a polluted area, takes prescription or over the counter medi- cations, or has any form of hepatitis.
Flaxseeds contain lignans which have shown positive effects in relieving menopausal hot flashes. Lignans also have anticancer, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral activity.14
Glutamine is an amino acid which is essential for the health of the immune system and digestive tract. It also helps promote optimal muscle growth and strength. Nutrition Complete can be used as part of a protocol for leaky gut syndrome and poor immune function especially with the extra 900 mg of added glutamine contained in the formula.
Folic acid has been shown in research to lower homocysteine levels. Homocysteine is a toxic by- product of amino acid metabolism that has been linked to atherosclerosis,4 depression, schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinsonâ€™s and Alzheimerâ€™s disease. 5 Nutrition Complete contains 200 mcg of folic acid per serving.
Glutathione is the bodyâ€™s master antioxidant. Maintaining an adequate supply in the body gives more fuel towards the fight against free radicals which are found in everything including our air, food, and water. Studies show that supplementation with whey protein increases plasma glutathione levels of HIV-infected patients by up to 44%.6
- Bounous G, Gervais F, Amer V, Batist G, Gold P. The influence of dietary whey protein on tissue glutathione and the diseases of aging. Clin Invest Med 1989; 12:343-9.
- Kerper LE ea. Methyl-mercury, transport across the blood-brain barrier by an amino acid carrier. Am J Physiol 1992; 262:R761-R765.
- Quig D. Cysteine metabolism and metal toxicity. Altern Med Rev 1998; 3:262-70.
- Vermeulen EG, Stehouwer CD, Twisk JW, et al. Effect of homocysteine-lowering treatment with folic acid plus vitamin B6 on progression of subclinical atherosclerosis: arandomised, placebo- controlled trial [see comments]. Lancet 2000; 355:517-22.
- Selhub J, Bagley LC, Miller J, Rosenberg IH. B vitamins, homocysteine, and neurocognitive function in the elderly. Am J Clin Nutr 2000; 71:614S-620S.
- Micke P, Beeh KM, Schlaak JF, Buhl R. Eur J Clin Invest. 2001 Feb;31(2):171-8.
- Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 2004 Mar 2. A novel synthetic peptide derivative from lactoferrin exhibits antimicro- bial activity. Ramesh, et al.
- Regul Pept. 1995 May 30;57(2):123-31. Elevation of plasma cholecystokinin (CCK) immunoreactivity by fat, protein, and amino acids in the cat, a carnivore. Backus RC, Rosenquist GL, Rogers QR, Calam J, Morris JG.
- Yamamura J, Takada Y, Goto M, Kumegawa M, Aoe S., High mobility group-like protein in bovine milk stimulates the proliferation of osteoblastic MC3T3-E1 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1999 Jul 22;261(1):113-
- Bone. 2000 Sep;27(3):403-8.Milk basic protein: a novel protective function of milk against osteoporosis. Toba Y, Takada Y, Yamamura J, Tanaka M, Matsuoka Y, Kawakami H, Itabashi A, Aoe S, Kumegawa M.
- Fiziol Zh Im I M Sechenova. 1996 Mar; 82(3): 117-24. The dietary correction of the permeability of the protective intestinal barrier in rats after gamma irradiation. Gmoshinskii IV, Radchenmko SN, Zorin SN, Mazo VK.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 May;77(5):1296-303. Dietary supplementation with zinc and a growth factor extract derived from bovine cheese whey improves methotrexate-damaged rat intestine. Tran CD, Howarth GS, Coyle P, Philcox JC, Rofe AM, Butler RN.
- Pediatr Res. 2002 Mar;51(3):370-6. Oral bovine serum concentrate improves cryptosporidial enteritis in calves. Hunt E, Fu Q, Armstrong MU, Rennix DK, Webster DW, Galanko JA, Chen W, Weaver EM, Argenzio RA, Rhoads JM.
- Antiviral Res. 2000 Jul; 47(1):19-28.Inhibition of human papillomavirus type 16 gene expression by nordihy- droguaiaretic acid plant lignan derivatives. Craigo J, Callahan M, Huang RC, DeLucia AL.
Â©2007 Holistic Fitnessâ„˘ Corp. www.holisticfitness.com
- 540 grams